We are delighted to have you as a possible guest at our beautiful Bedford Inn! Before booking your stay, please take the opportunity to read our policy. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You must be 18 years of age to make a reservation.
- You will be required to provide a valid credit card number when you make your reservation, however, your credit card will not be charged until you check-in.
- We will also accept a check or cash upon check-in should you rather pay that way.
- Room-upgrades and reservation extensions are welcome upon arrival, if we are able to.
- We are sorry, but do not accept pets.
- We do not allow smoking inside the house, however, you are welcome to step outside and enjoy one of our porches.
- Unless you have rented the entire house, there is a possibility that you will be sharing “common” locations with other guests. We ask that you are courteous and keep noise to a minimum.
- The house is located in a quiet residential location, again, we ask that you are courteous and keep noise to a minimum.
- Please, keep your room locked at all times. The Bedford Inn will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Canceling a Reservation:
- Because we have a limited amount of possible reservations, we ask that you cancel any reservations as soon as possible.
- This will give us an opportunity to provide accommodations to other guests.
- Entire House: 7 Days
- Entire Floor: 7 Days
- Single Room: 48 Hours
Please Note: Failure to cancel a reservation will result in you being charged for your entire reservation.